Re: PortMasters Hanging Using PPP to Ciscos

Matthew Zahorik (maz@albany.net)
Mon, 13 Nov 1995 15:15:59 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 13 Nov 1995, Mike Jipping wrote:

> The MCI people claim that this is a problem between our PortMaster and
> their Cisco router -- that the PPP connection (as in "Oh...those
> PortMasters just do PPP, right?") is somehow just not completely
> compatible with their Ciscos, and these hangups are inevitable. So get
> used to it...

One of my leased line customers is using a Livingston w/ PPP off my
Ciscos.

anet-gw-spr uptime is 11 weeks, 2 days, 17 hours, 43 minutes

He's been up as long as this router has been up.

- Matt

Matthew Zahorik /|\ Offering the finest connectivity in Albany. Shell, SLIP,
AlbanyNet //|\\ and PPP. Speeds from 1200bps to 45MBps.
maz@albany.net | Voice: 1 (518) 462 - 6262 Data: 1 (518) 463 - 3434
Info: info@albany.net Sales: sales@albany.net W^3: http://www.albany.net/
-----U-s-i-n-g---M-i-c-r-o-c-o-m---D-e-s-k-p-o-r-t-e---F-A-S-T---v-.-3-4-----