Re: Config PM with Supra FAX 28800

Javier Iglesias (javi@nina.itw.com)
Mon, 13 Nov 1995 13:56:42 +30000

On Mon, 13 Nov 1995, Eric SALOME wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are using the PM 2E & PM 2ER with Supra Fax Modems (28800 bauds).
>
> We are currently using version 3.1.2 of ComOS, but we will soon install 3.1.4.
>
> We are expenriencing several problems actually, and we believe that some of
> them comes from the configuration "init string" of our modems.

well, if I were you I would think again about buying more supra-modems..
I have tried them a couple of times on the portmaster.. but I had tons of
problems with them.. they are decent for Mac users.. but if you are going
to have Pc users.. forfet.. dump them and buy some U.S.Robotics.. they
have been good to me so far! :))