Re: $7200/month for 20 mile T1

Christian Nielsen (cnielsen@lonepeak.vii.com)
Fri, 10 Nov 1995 07:21:21 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, 7 Nov 1995, Larry Vaden wrote:

> Prospects in southern Oklahoma are clamoring for a connection to our
> facility in far north Texas. The distance is 20 miles; the Red River (state
> line) separates the two areas. AT&T has bid $7200/month for a T1; WillTel
> is asking $6000/month.

People people people, why does everyone want to go wire line???? It is
crazy, and for just 20 miles. I can buy, set up and own equipment that
will travel 20 miles, line of site that is, for under $700!!!!

So, who in their right mind would ever spend $7000 a month.. Tell
them to take their price and do it your self, heck, you could probally
set up a few sites if you had to.

Chrsitian Nielsen cnielsen@vii.com,CN46,KB7HAP

Vyzynz International Inc.
801-568-0999 PS :)