Re: PPP & Shell with the same account

Chris B. Wilson, VectorNet (cbw@vector.net)
Tue, 7 Nov 1995 17:21:54 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 7 Nov 1995, William Bulley wrote:

> According to owner-portmaster-users@livingston.com:
> >
> > Does anyone know what Livingston's position is with regards to the Merit
> > RADIUS software? I'm not looking for them to patch/support it, I just
> > don't want to get into a situation if I have a problem that Livingston
> > and Merit wind up pointing fingers at each other. When you are down it
> > is nice if your environment is one that the vendor can support.
>
> Speaking only for myself (not Merit and of course not Livingston!) I view
> our relationship as being very close and I wish I could make it closer!

In my opinion, you're doing nothing but help them. You're adding value on
to their product, and at no cost to their customers.. sounds like a good
deal to me if I was Livingston :)

Chris

[ Chris B. Wilson http://www.vector.net/~cbw ]
[ Gateway Telecommunications, Inc./VectorNet cbw@vector.net ]
[ New pager number: 904-412-4241 Office: 904-375-8658 ]