Re: PPP & Shell with the same account

igoldste@mum.neric.org
Tue, 7 Nov 1995 13:49:54 -0500 (EST)

Does anyone know what Livingston's position is with regards to the Merit
RADIUS software? I'm not looking for them to patch/support it, I just
don't want to get into a situation if I have a problem that Livingston
and Merit wind up pointing fingers at each other. When you are down it
is nice if your environment is one that the vendor can support.
--Ira