Re: Radius for NT *sighlet*

Chris B. Wilson, VectorNet (cbw@vector.net)
Sun, 5 Nov 1995 15:10:26 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 5 Nov 1995, Jonah Barron Yokubaitis wrote:

> Perhaps that you don't understand that brian is posting from
> a livingston.com account. This reflects on livingston. Livingston is not
> an ISP that any Average Joe can get an account on. If he wants to post
> his own comments use something other than a livingston account.

So anyone who works for my company would have to get an account with
another ISP to post their own opinions? I think it is up to Livingston to
decide what is acceptable use for their system. I'm just pointing out the
fact that employees have the right to their own opinions.

Chris

[ Chris B. Wilson http://www.vector.net/~cbw ]
[ Gateway Telecommunications, Inc./VectorNet cbw@vector.net ]
[ New pager number: 904-412-4241 Office: 904-375-8658 ]