Re: Session-Timeouts

Mike Sabbota (msabbota@Fe3.rust.net)
Wed, 1 Nov 1995 23:05:14 -0800 (EDT)

You can check out Merit radius, designed by a bunch of people in
michigan. It was designed to support modem allocation, port sharing, and
all sorts of neeto stuff. It is still in its early stages and is rather
buggy, but it IS a very interesting idea on what they are trying to
accomplish.

The web site on it is:

http://www.merit.edu/michnet/index.html

Michael J. Sabbota msabbota@rust.net
Radius Administrator Work:(810)642-2276
System Maitenance/Tech Support Pager:(810)831-2497