Re: WAN port locks up

JORSM-Internet (jeff@mercury.jorsm.com)
Thu, 19 Oct 1995 09:35:59 -0500 (CDT)

We're seeing the problem here as well. I can't afford to disconnect the
second serial card as others have suggested to work around the problem.
I did put an expect script in cron to reset the wan port every day in the
wee hours, but we're also getting slow-down problems that a powercycle
clears up but I don't know how to determine the cause.

Jeff Lynch JORSM Internet
mailbot: info@jorsm.com Northwest Indiana's Full-Service Provider
V:(219)322-2180 http://www.jorsm.com