Re: MacOS 7.5.2 with new MacTCP and Open Transport.

Anthony Perry (anthony@astral.magic.ca)
Wed, 18 Oct 1995 12:44:15 -0400 (EDT)

There is NO solution for the Open Trasport issue. Apple Tech Support
calls US for support here in Canada because we know more about it then
they do.

Your DNS has to be on the same network as your users, so you might have to
fudge the TCP/IP to believe it's a class B if you are on different class
C domains.

You can not open the PPP conection using the MacPPP control panel. You
have to allow the application to open the connection.

Last resort, have then trash ALL open transport aspects of 7.5.2 and go
back to MacTCP and MacPPP.

Please let me know if you find anything else out!

Regards
Anthony