Re: * Question *

Allen V. Vartorella (al@Fe3.rust.net)
Mon, 16 Oct 1995 09:11:31 -0700 (EDT)

We are doing this very scenario on 4 distinct classes. If you setup the
dns to recognize slip-site2-xx.ieway.com, and set the assigned address in
that class in the portmaster, it will work fine. We use
pm-site1-xx.rust.net, pm-site2-xx.rust.net, etc for all of our dial ups,
and have no problems with them.

Allen V. Vartorella Voice (810)642-2276
Customer Service Engineer Fax (810)642-3676
RustNet(tm) email al@rust.net
Bloomfield, Michigan http://www.rust.net/