Re: Livingston Support and Service Haaaaa (fwd)

Chris B. Wilson, VectorNet (cbw@vector.net)
Sat, 7 Oct 1995 11:54:17 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 6 Oct 1995, Dave Andersen wrote:

> * Email support with a library of FAQ questions that're easily
> incorporated in to a message. It meets with varying success
> depending on the rate of repeat questions, but I'd wager you
> receive a lot of "My modems don't ..." questions and the like.

BSDI is really good about that.. when you e-mail support, you get back an
email message with a long list of common problems and solutions.. as well
as places to look to get instant support.. found a couple solutions out
that way.. perhaps putting an autoreplier on the support email account
would help out a bit..

Chris

[ Chris B. Wilson http://www.vector.net/~cbw ]
[ Gateway Telecommunications, Inc./VectorNet cbw@vector.net ]
[ If your computer doesn't respond for a long time. Turn it off and then back ]
[ on again. [Quoted from Windows 95 Installation program] ]