Re: Livingston Support and Service Haaaaa (fwd)

Mury Andrew Johnson (mury@main.goldengate.net)
Fri, 6 Oct 1995 13:11:52 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 6 Oct 1995, Brian 'MegaZone' Bikowicz wrote:

> > While I was on the phone with them yesterday trying to get thru to tech support, 15 minutes, I got no less than FIVE message poped up omn my SUN server, in
> > Livingston mail list ALL of them was from Livingston's tech support answering
> > on the list. NOW my question is why were these people NOT taking phone calls
> >instead of playing on the net ?
>
> So if you want to slam us for answering things online, you are slamming me
> personally, and I simply don't take that from anyone.
>
> I don't *have* to work until 10, 11, 12PM, or later. I don't *have* to dial
> in on the weekend and answer the email I can so customers don't have to wait.
> I could do my 9-6 and go home and leave it all to rot.
>
> I don't - but letters like this make it more attractive.

Ah, don't fret we love ya.

Personally, I have been rather impressed by the quality of your e-mail

Don't waste your time even responding to letters like that.

Livingston's tech support isn't perfect by any means, but it's pretty
darn good, and I haven't seen anything better from any other companies.

mury@goldengate.net