Re: "Connecting"

Derric Scott (dtscott@scott.net)
Mon, 2 Oct 1995 01:29:22 -0500 (CDT)

Pat:

Check and double check that his login and password are correct... I
see this sort of behavior when the password isn't entered/set correctly.
Also check other PPP parameters (I'm guessing about what sort of
connection he has...), it may mean that it can't "negotiate" the PPP
successfully (especially PAP/CHAP settings).

Derric