Re: AW: (PM) Lucent MAX 3030 & PM3 & MCPP ??

Frank Heinzius (frimp@mms.de)
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 10:46:45 +0100

On 23 Dec 99, at 12:49, Dave Cates wrote:

> BECAUSE THE MAX 3000 SERIRES ARE PIECES OF SHIT... FYI I SENT MINE BACK
> AFTER 2 MONTHS AND NO QUESTIONS WERE ASKED BECAUSE THEY KNOW IT IS A PIECE
> OF SHIT.

Can you please explain why the MAX3000-series are "pieces of shit"? We
are quite comfortable with them. They have much more features than the
PM3 and have the second best modem code after 3Com Total Control. I
personally prefer Portmasters for their simpleness in configuration. But
we have to face the challenge of Ascend MAXen to stay competitive...

Kind Regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

--
Frank M. Heinzius          MMS Communication AG         .~.
mailto:frimp@mms.de        Eiffestrasse 598             /V\