RE: (PM) Replacing pipline400

Christopher E. Brown (cbrown@denalics.net)
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 11:13:19 -0900 (AKST)

On Fri, 24 Dec 1999 rkramer@bitwise.net wrote:

> Dear Jack,
>
> I have the PRi in my pm3 already, I also have everyone configured
> into RADIUS. My problem is, PM3 can't seem to make outgoing
> calls to my customers piplines. Also, I set the port limit for all
> these users to 2, yet no one can open a second channel on
> demand. So what gives?
>
> RK
> (rkramer@bitwise.net)

You have me a bit confused here. You are providing to little
information. Are dialing the customers, or are they dialing you?
What happens when the second line dialup fails?

---
As folks might have suspected, not much survives except roaches,
and they don't carry large enough packets fast enough...
        --About the Internet and nuclear war.