(PM) Re: (PMOD) 3.8.2c4

I don't work for LINS (livingston@iav.com)
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 21:18:23 -1000 (HST)

On Thu, 23 Dec 1999, Dan Schmidt wrote:

> My apologies if you thought the barb (not really a flame) was aimed at you.
> It was actually aimed at the powers that be who are responsible for
> maintaining the archives and have shirked their duties in maintaining
> clickable links to any list archives created since July.

ewps, I'm sorry too... bad day so I took it harshly... *sigH* and I try to
make people lighten up..

8) all is good and well if you think the archives being unmaintained is
bad, you ever try the search feature, not quick search, which
errored? hmm, i can't find it at the moment...

Oh well.. I did offer a couple of times to help fix the pages hehe

--
Aloha from Paradise,

Sherwood Got Clue? If so: ISPF! The Forum for ISPs by ISPs, <http://www.ispf.com>