Re: (PM) PM2e as console server... revisited

Kevin Martin (brasscannon@hotmail.com)
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 20:17:22 GMT

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999 22:09:35 -0800
Thomas C Kinnen <tkinnen@lucentradius.com> wrote:
>Kevin Martin wrote:
>>It doesn't seem to be working. Part of it's my inexperience with >>the
>>PM, I'm sure, but sheesh, I don't want any of the PM's bells or
>
>What does the port's config look like? Here is a port my my reverse
> >server:

Just like that, except the Modem Status DCD/CTS may be + or -...
and even if I get the "Connected" message (it now works for about half the
ports, all of which were set up following the same script), I never, ever
get the "console login:" prompt at the end. Spent a delightful three days
fighting with Sun's sacadm and admintool -- nothin' doin'.