Re: (PM) Init-strings

keith@mail.telestream.com
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 17:42:06 -0800 (PST)

Ok.. Looks like things are just fine.. But it's not doing something
properly. Keep getting this message in the log file

Port S3 succeed destination 0.0.0.0
ppp_sync failed

That doesn't look too good. The destination and the sync failed. I assume
the sync failure is due to the 0.0.0.0 destination. Any comments would be
greatly appreciated.

Keith