Re: (PM) Livingston Support

RTS (rts@rdr.net)
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 19:30:43 -0600

And I supose this contract for support will cost me another several $K !!

I don't see why a company who is experiencing this many problems with a
product wouldn't want to hear about it.

I know maybe I am just blowing off steam and I am sorry for that but this
V90 problem seems to be going on for awhile now and no solid answer from
Livingston.

I know they can not test every senerio, but !

Randy