RE: (PM) Radius User

A PM3 User (pmuser@speedynet.net)
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 15:05:34 -0500

There a re a few different programs out there that opffer both user
management and billing (a decent little extra). We to use Quickbooks and
I've been told the latest version will offer integration into Office... this
will be nice because we should be able to get it to integrate with the
software package we use for user mngmt (ISP Power http://www.isppower.com/)
Another software package is called Platypus (forget who makes it). I nknow
that ISPPower actually is releasing their most recent version *free*
(limited to less than 500 users).

Hope that helps,
-Scott