Re: (PM) Any Experiences and Opinions?

Jon Clemons (clemdog@marshallnet.com)
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 07:24:20 -0600

Are you sure its an A1 as opposed to a 1AESS switch??? If it is a 1AESS
switch then you can switch your current setup to a trunkside line with B8ZS and
ESF. Your current setup looks like a lineside T-1 which is not good for PCM
connections if not impossible. Been there and done that exact scenario on a
1AESS. If you need any help give me a shout.