Re: (PM) PM4?

Robert Boyle (robert@tellurian.net)
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 03:05:24 -0500

At 08:06 PM 2/24/1999 +0000, you wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>We are to the size where a PM4 would be nice because of the density. Is
>anyone having "good" luck with the pm4's? So far I've seen numerous
>problems.. but no one saying "I love it!". Also, anyone know if they have
>the ISDN only cards out for it yet (i.e. PRI cards w/o DSPs)?
>
>-Jason

Jason,

I love mine! :) My only complaint is with the port numbering which Lucent
has promised will be fixed in 4.1. It definitely makes sense if you need
more ports since it is the Lucent platform for Voice over IP and SS7 plus
who knows what else... Just my $.02! I don't know for sure about the cards,
but when I ordered mine, they asked specifically about which type of card I
needed which implied to me that there was an option to use a PRI only card.

-Robert

Tellurian Networks (Formerly Garden Networks)
Quality Nationwide Internet Access since 1995
Access, Co-location, Development & Consulting
http://www.tellurian.net (973)300-9211 Ext.103
Earth first! We'll stripmine the other planets later.
"The penalty for censoring what your children are
taught is children who are no brighter than you."
Finger robert@tellurian.net for PGP public key