Re: (PM) disconnect as soon as surfing stops

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 08:36:58 -0800

Mark DeWar wrote:

> Many users are reporting that after logging on that as long as they continue
> to surf they can stay connected. If the stop to read a page, go take a leak
> or get a drink from the fridge they will get disconnected.
> Anyone else seen this ? know what to look for to correct it ?

Do you have an Idle-Timout in RADIUS or on the ports?

Remember RAIDUS is in seconds.

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@ra.lucent.com>
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"