Re: (PM) Filter Help

Arvo Koppel Admin (jakob@pris.bc.ca)
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 09:14:03 -0800 (PST)

Hi Thomas

Thanks very much for your reply.

It is my uderstanding that an empty filter will allow everything, at any
rate we have also tried it without any inbound filter and the results are
the same. The established sessions I'm not really concerned about at the
moment, if the filter works I can very easily make them have to
re-establish the session.

Regards
Jakob