Re: (PM) Where to look for?

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 12:03:56 -0800

DG wrote:

[RADIUS so going to the RADIUS lists]

> Can someone from this list be kind enough to tell me where I can find
> information on setting up the users list for Radius NT (livingston) to work
> from a ODBC access on a Access database. Maybe a place where I can find
> some examples!

It's done automatically when you enable the users cache. The Users file and
read in and then placed in a table called usercache in a data datasource that
RADIUS NT will create automatically. There is a sample .mdb file created in the
%WINDIR%\system32\drivers\etc\raddb directory.

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@ra.lucent.com>
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"