Re: (PM) Where to look for?

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 13:50:00 -0800

DG wrote:

> I did not mean the users cache db that is already in the radius directory
> but the setup needed to implement the users list from SQL or ODBC with
> Access instead of the plain text file "users".

You can not maintain the usercache directly. Also the ODBC data source ir
recreated each time the service starts up and the table is truncated and
recreated. RADIUS NT does not support using an alternate data souce for the
usercache. The best you could do and have you own access DB that exports to a
users file and the have RADIUS NT import that into it's Access database.

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@ra.lucent.com>
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"