Re: (PM) Dual analog solutions for PM3s: are there any good ones?

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 08:42:19 -0800

Joel M Snyder wrote:

> They're in need of a solution for something on the order of weeks rather
> than months, so I am not enthused about any major construction/configuration
> projects on this end. Normally, of course, when someone suggests "dual
> analog," we say "ISDN" and tell them to come back later.
>
> Anyone got any suggestions/experience/ideas?

Used or New PM2, PM2e, OR-M, WindowsNT, or Linux can all act as a Router
using more then one analog modem.

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@ra.lucent.com>
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"