Re: (PM) very new user of PM3

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 19:02:29 -0800

Chris Joyce wrote:

> my question is , how do I set up the pm3 to allow me to dial a 128k ISND (
> or 2x64k mulite ppp ) as well as allow me to accept incoming ppp modem
> calls ?

For the inbound connections make sure you do not have 'Port-Limit=1' in the
RADIUS entry. You also need ComOS 3.8 or above to do MultiLink on Analog
connections. ISDN works fine on previous versions. For the outbound location
set at least two ports to the dial group for the outbound connection and make
sure to set the max ports to 2 for the location and set the high water mark to
a level that works for you getting the second channel up.

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@ra.lucent.com>
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"