RE: (PM) OSPF: PM3-3.8.2 and Cisco IOS 11.3(7) Solved.

James Courtier-Dutton (dutton@livingston-ent.co.uk)
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 22:42:33 -0000

Hello Patrick.
You were only ever supposed to have network statements for the local lan in
both the PM3s and the Cisco. So you can get it to work fine with just the
new process.
OSPF will automatically learn about all the other networks in the AREA.
My experience with Cisco routers is that changes to OSPF setup work better
after rebooting the CISCO box. (Same with EIGRP)
I hope this helps
James