Re: (PM) SUMMARY - looking for opinions - PM3 and AS5300 (fwd)

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 14:24:40 -0800

Portmaster wrote:

> The problem is the PM3 doesn't work well with the two of the most popular
> modems on the market! It's bad luck and hopefully Lucent will find a tweak

Just to throw in my $.02 here. Most Popular is not the same as Most
Common. I think the latter is more of the case then the former (along
with being dirt cheap).

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@sobhrach.com>
[Test Engineer - Radius ABM] - LUCENT Technologies RABU
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"