Re: (PM) PM Vision 1.3 final

D. Scott Gardner (sgardner@livingston.com)
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 12:11:32 -0800

At 01:10 PM 2/19/99 -0600, you wrote:
>WOW... Very slick.. Works better than ever!
>
>Currently running a ICE Blue G3 400mhz with Apple MRJ 2.1 OS 8.5.1 and
>PMVision 1.3
>
>Extremely fast, very reliable and seems quite stable. I have it on my PC
>running Win95 and the latest MS Java release, not quite as fast as the
>G3, but seems ok so far...
>
>What about PM Tools for the Mac?

Since PMTools are the command line utilities and the Mac doesn't have
a command line interface we haven't released a Mac version. I haven't
had a chance to look into writing AppleScript wrappers yet.

D. Scott Gardner sgardner@livingston.com
925.737.2217

Lucent Technologies, Remote Access Business Unit
4464 Willow Road
Pleasanton, CA 94588-8519