Re: (PM) PM4: BUG ?? Duplicate Radius Accounting records?

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 07:43:34 -0800

"Matthew S. Crocker" wrote:

> We use the NAS-IP-ADDRESS+ACCT-SESSION-ID currently and we are getting
> duplicates only minutes apart so it isn't rolling over. I just recoded
> our radius server to use Interbase for a DB and added NAS-Port+username to
> the call_key. We only have one 'blade' in the PM-4 so it should be
> duplicating session_id.

What ComOS? I saw this in one beta engineering release but not in any
of the production releases. They've changed that numbering for the next
release though.

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@ra.lucent.com>
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"