RE: (PM) Stuck PM3 ports

Erik P. Power (erik@sitespecific.net)
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 16:22:58 -0800

Didn't appear to help.

an1> set all hangup on
DTR Hangup for port S0 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S1 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S2 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S3 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S4 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S5 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S6 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S7 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S8 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S9 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S10 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S11 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S12 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S13 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S14 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S15 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S16 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S17 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S18 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S19 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S20 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S21 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S22 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S23 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S24 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S25 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S26 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S27 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S28 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S29 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S30 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S31 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S32 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S33 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S34 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S35 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S36 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S37 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S38 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S39 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S40 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S41 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S42 changed from on to on
DTR Hangup for port S43 changed from on to on

On Mon, 15 Feb 1999, Erik P. Power wrote:

> Ok, so the problem seems to be that I have two Multilink interfaces (ptp51
> and ptp52) that are not in use, but won't go away. I can't figure out how
> get rid of them, and rebooting is not an option. Suggestions?

Did you try the set all hangup on option?