Re: (PM) What the heck is going on with my PM????

Tony Harris (tony@elroynet.com)
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 14:01:39 -0600

I don't have the luxury of swapping the one known working CT1 from one port
to the next - I only have 1 portmaster, and the known CT1 is the only one
that I have that is currently known working - if I start moving it from one
place to another, I am going to keep kicking people off line, and I can't
just do that right now.

When I came in this morning, all of my trunks on the CT1 (the first one, the
one that has always worked) were busied out by the PM. This is the second
time this has happened. Well, the first time, it did it to 1/2 my phone
lines. The new trunk isn't even connected to the PM at this moment - I gave
up on it yesterday as I had too much else to do, and figured I'd work on it
later.

Before I rebooted my PM to (at that time hopefully) un-busy my lines, I had
checked the line status and alarms, and there were none.

In regards to the other trunk, until I can be up at 3 am one morning when no
one is on my service, I can't go switching from one T1 jack to the other to
test them right now.

-Tony