Re: (PM) Can't reset line1??

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 12:30:08 -0800

Tony Harris wrote:

> My PMkeeps giving errors, and is literally forcing the framing from SF (D4)
> to ESF, which is not supported.
>
> I had configured my trunk in my PM3 as:
>
> Inband, Trunk E&M Wink, AMI, D4
>
> Which is set up EXACTLY like the other line in my PM, which works fine.

Have the telco check the settings to make sure they are correct on the
switch. if they can test the line at your location. You also may want
to swap the cables and if it is configured the same as you other lines
swap a know working line with this line and see if the problem follows
the line or stays on the PMs port.

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@sobhrach.com>
[Test Engineer - Radius ABM] - LUCENT Technologies RABU
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"