Re: (PM) 2 BRIs to a PM3

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 09:27:53 -0800

Gary Carr wrote:

> Are there any devices in the market that will allow a customer to bond 2
> BRIs and connect to a group of PM3s bonded? Is this possible?

Any of the PM2 series with BRI boards (PM2i, etc). There were some questions
on this a few months ago and a few other piceses of hardware were mentioned.
Basically any device that supports MultiLink PPP across all the channels
should work.

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@ra.lucent.com>
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"