Re: (PM) Re: LT Modem installation

Steve Coleman (stevec@mtinter.net)
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 11:11:45 -0500

Ed Schulz wrote:

> This makes me cry! These modems are so easy to install if you know what
> you're doing (like anything else, I suppose), but you're sure to screw
> things up if you try random wrong things!

One thing that was not clear (it's in small print on the CD jacket) on the LT
modems we use was that the software MUST be installed before the modem is put in
the machine. We caught it but forgot to mention it on the first 2 or 3 we sold.
Not everyone reads the install instructions. We make sure they know now.

Steve