Re: (PM) PPPSmartAgent 1.0b5 available for open-beta

John Vozza (john@netrom.com)
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 15:15:29 -0500 (EST)

Brian

His message came after I sent mine. I would like to think I helped "shine
some light" on the bug.

I do regret reacting so strongly thou....

John
NetRom Internet Services 973-208-1339 voice
john@netrom.com 973-208-0942 fax
http://www.netrom.com