Re: (PM) PPPSmartAgent 1.0b5 available for open-beta

jon-lists (jonlist@flanet.com)
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 14:56:37 -0500

I got John's message before I got Brian's... even though Brian's is dated
about 3 hours earlier.. and if it's a time zone thing.. it's dated 5
minutes earlier.. but John's still came in before his did... maybe he
hadn't gotten the message yet