Re: (PM) PPPSmartAgent 1.0b5 available for open-beta

Brian Elfert (brian@citilink.com)
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 13:24:39 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 11 Feb 1999, John Vozza wrote:

> So if I run a program and it "turns on" debugging then after I exit that
> program I then have to telnet to the PM3 to turn off what the program
> turned on?
>
> Excuse me... *cough*BS!!! Thats plain dumb and really poor design. Unless
> I'm missing something in the program menus I see no place to turn
> debugging off so I'm then forced to telnet or use PMVision to undo what
> DumbAgent started.

Apparently, you didn't read the message from Scott Gardener. There is a
bug in the program in that it doesn't turn off debugging when the program
exits. An engineer is working on this bug already.

Brian