Re: (PM) PMVision.. what port does it use?

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 13:47:45 -0800

Thomas Kinnen wrote:

> pmaster@sentex.net wrote:
>
> > What port does PMVision use ?... yet another thing to firewall...
>
> 1643
>
> http://www.livingston.com/tech/docs/config/appb_TCPUDP.html#188
>
> pmd 1642 TCP PortMaster daemon in.pmd
> pmconsole 1643 TCP PortMaster Console Protocol
> radius 1645 UDP Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service
> radacct 1646 UDP RADIUS accounting
> choicenet 1647 UDP ChoiceNet

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@sobhrach.com>
[Test Engineer - Radius ABM] - LUCENT Technologies RABU
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"