Re: (PM) PM did not recognize hangup

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 13:45:11 -0800

Thomas Nerge wrote:

> we have some problems on our PM 3E2. Some users dial in an when they
> log out, hang up the PM show this user permanent as online. This
> behavior also exists on Cisco - dialin, ISDN cards and other routers.
> So there is no change to dial in for this user until I reset the port
> manualy.

If it is happening on more then just the PortMaster I would guess the
switch is not passing on the code to clear the call.

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@sobhrach.com>
[Test Engineer - Radius ABM] - LUCENT Technologies RABU
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"