Re: (PM) Need DMS 10 commands to setup for pm3

Rick Kunze (rkunze@colusanet.com)
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 10:40:21 -0800

The following is from one Kyle Platts, and was posted some time back. I
was referred to this information when I myself was installing my first PM3
on a CT1.

"Hot to do 56k in a DMS-10 on CT1 E&M Wink Start:
Trunk to Line padding is hard set to 2db in a DMS-10
Trunk to Trunk padding should be set to 4db
Line to Trunk padding should be set to 0db
DNIS set to 1 digit. 0 digits does not seem to work properly.
The translation is specifically DIOD in the switch."

HTH

Rk