RE: (PM) Portmaster 3 / ISDN problem and errors...

James Courtier-Dutton (dutton@livingston-ent.co.uk)
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 18:40:31 -0000

Hello Richard.
I worked for a Lucent reseller before I joined them not too long ago.
While I was at the reseller, we had a number of customers who were having
prolems with ComOS 3.7 working on the PRI, but ComOS 3.8 not working. PRI
never came up.
ComOS 3.8.2 fixed all these customer's problems.
That is why I made my statement from before.
Cheers
James