Re: (PM) ISDN Router suggestions

Paul Robinson (paulr-pm@wf.net)
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 10:15:24 -0600

On Tue, Feb 09, 1999 at 08:15:32PM -0500, Joe wrote:
> Has anyone tried the netopia special:
>
> R3100 which is offered for a limited time for 250.00?

We've used the Netopia Router series for ISDN almost exclusively for a couple
of years now. They've always been great units. Easy, menu-driven set up,
analog ports, NAT, DHCP, etc... I'm even 'testing' one of the dual analog
units and am pretty happy with it, other than one little glitch that's
probably due to my refusal to RTFM. :)

For $250., I don't think you'll beat it. You'd be hard-pressed to find the
3com Lanmodems that cheaply.

--
Paul Robinson
Systems Administration