RE: (PM) Portmaster 3 / ISDN problem and errors...

James Courtier-Dutton (dutton@livingston-ent.co.uk)
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 17:06:51 -0000

Hello Bo
Have you tried ComOS 3.8.2
ComOS 3.8.2 should and does (as far as I know) work on any PRI which worked
with ComOS 3.7.2c3
All ComOS 3.8bxxx and ComOS 3.8 had some problems with particular lines.
But ComOS 3.8.2 should have fixed that.
Good Luck
James