Re: (PM) in.pmd info

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Tue, 09 Feb 1999 22:24:40 -0800

"John H. Stockslager" wrote:

> I have a PortMaster 2e fully populated with asynch modems. I have configured
> radius on a Solaris/sparc host to handle the dial-in authentication and
> logins, but I need to be able to access the modems as local devices for
> UUCP, cu, etc. I understand what needs to be done on the PortMaster to
> afford me this, and I understand that in.pmd needs to be configured on the
> Solaris side. The problem I have is configuring in.pmd. I could not find

Here is a URL I found on host device setup using in.pmd and a Solaris

http://www.livingston.com/tech/technotes/200/220007.html

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@ra.lucent.com>
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"