Re: (PM) NT ISP's

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Mon, 08 Feb 1999 10:19:04 -0800

> Robbie Larimer wrote:

Please no HTML on the list

> I am looking for some advice from any ISP that runs on NT. Please
> e-mail me with your name and phone number.

Sounds like an issue better suited for the nt-isp list. IF you have a
certain question about using PortMasters and NT you'll probably get a
better response if you just post your question.

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@sobhrach.com>
[Test Engineer - Radius ABM] - LUCENT Technologies RABU
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"