RE: (PM) Nokia Data Suite

Travis M. Landry (landry@innova.net)
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 14:32:13 -0500 (EST)

It dials ok but then sticks on verifyiing username and password and
eventually times out. Therefore leading me to believe (first impression)
that it was a compatibility issue with the PM3 and the software emulation.

Travis M. Landry
Technical Support,
Innova.Net
http://www.innova.net
landry@innova.net

On Thu, 4 Feb 1999, Greg Keys wrote:

> Easiest thing I have ever set up.
> No sweat at all - works well.
> Be aware that the data connection does NOT work in analog mode with the
> analog piggyback module. It will only work on a GSM system. Also,
> Bellsouth Mobility (I assume that is the carrier as you are in SC) has
> screwed up the data settings for every data setup I have seen them do :) =
If