RE: (PM) What ever happened to?

Adrian Rowley (adrian@knowware.co.uk)
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 13:52:54 -0000

There is a closed beta, I believe it to be ComOS 3.9b5. Let me know if you
want to get on the program.

Adrian Rowley, Know-Ware UK Ltd
Tel: 01252 734023 Mobile: 07970 405133
Sales Tel: 0117 904 7763 Fax: 0117 923 2219
Support Tel: 01684 290328 Fax: 01684 290284
http://www.knowware.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-portmaster-users@livingston.com
[mailto:owner-portmaster-users@livingston.com]On Behalf Of Richard
Morrell
Sent: 04 February 1999 13:13
To: portmaster-users@livingston.com
Subject: Re: (PM) What ever happened to?

On Tue, 2 Feb 1999, Jake Messinger wrote:

> Im getting discouraged. I havent seen any upgrades for the pm 2, irx, or
> OR series for over a year. The OR series is in DIRE need of an upgrade to
> be competitive.

You're not the only one. Grumble, grumble, ComOS 3.8 E1 PRI bug, moan,
moan, been broken for over two months now, harp, harp.

Anyway, I had some bodies in from Lucent recently and they asked me why I
was selling 761s instead of ORs. When I told them why (overpriced and
lacking features) they said that there was a beta version of the software
for the OR (is it ComOS?) that did NAT. Can anyone confirm this?

Regards,

--
Richard Morrell
richard@ednet.co.uk